Monday, November 29

A fire broke out in a shoe store, without casualties in Sohag

09:03 AM

Sunday 14 November 2021

Sohag – Ammar Abdel Wahed:

Today, Sunday, the Protection Forces in Sohag Governorate controlled a fire that broke out in a shoe store in a second police station, without any casualties.

The warden of the Second Sohag Police Department received a report of a fire in the department store.

By moving and examining, it was found that the fire broke out in a shop in a property on the ground floor, which is used as a shoe store, owned by “Ahmed M.,” 27, a worker and resident of the department.

The fire was controlled and extinguished, without causing any casualties or casualties.

The aforementioned said that the cause of the fire was likely to be a short circuit from the “Koldair” water cooler inside the warehouse, adding that the contents of the store were burned, and denied the criminal suspicion.

A report was drawn up on the incident, and the Public Prosecution office conducted investigations.

Reference-www.masrawy.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *