Saturday 20 November 2021
Local affairs topped the concerns of Cairo newspapers issued this morning, including the participation of Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, in a ministerial meeting, which included the foreign ministers of Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and France, in the Greek capital, Athens.
Under the title (50% of the private sector’s contribution to economic activity within 3 years), Al-Ahram newspaper quoted the statements of Dr. Mohamed Maait, Minister of Finance, during which he stressed that the state is continuing to deepen partnership with the private sector in various development fields, by maximizing the unit’s activity. The centralization of partnership with the private sector (PPP) of the Ministry of Finance, where its organizational structure has been expanded, and transformed into an integrated sector with the new administrative structure of the ministry, in a way that contributes to raising the capabilities of this vital sector.
He pointed out that it is intended to raise the private sector’s contributions to 50% of the volume of economic activity during the next three years; In line with the growing efforts of the Ministry of Finance and the government in creating development paths that attract private sector investments; Encouraging him to implement many projects, provide more job opportunities, and improve the standard of living of citizens and the services provided to them, which is positively reflected on the performance of the national economy.
The minister said that the government is aware of the importance of having a real partnership with the private sector, and is keen to create an environment conducive to investment, which has been translated in the fundamental amendments made to Law No. 67 of 2010 regulating the participation of the private sector in infrastructure projects, utilities and public services. passed by the House of Representatives last week; With the aim of stimulating the participation of the private sector in public investments, and maximizing its efforts in financing and operating major infrastructure projects.
Politically, (Al-Masry Al-Youm) – under the title (Quartet meeting in Athens with Egyptian participation to discuss the situation in Libya) – stated that Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry participated yesterday in a ministerial meeting, which included the foreign ministers of Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and France, in the Greek capital Athens.
Ambassador Ahmed Hafez, the official spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, explained that the meeting is being held in light of the consensus of strategic visions that bring together the four countries. To discuss regional and international issues of common concern, ways to develop Egypt’s relations with the European Union, advance cooperation in energy files, and confront the phenomenon of climate change and migration, within the framework of the continuous close coordination between Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and France, within the (3+1) alliance, which was established to confront Security and military challenges after the escalation of Turkish threats in the eastern Mediterranean.
The Greek Foreign Ministry announced that the meeting was devoted to discussing developments in the eastern Mediterranean and Cyprus, in addition to the Libyan crisis.
In (Akhbar Al-Youm) and under the headline (Prince Charles and his wife are leaving and the British ambassador thanks Egypt), the newspaper reported that Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, left, yesterday evening, Friday, from Egypt at the end of their two-day visit.
“Your Royal Highnesses: Thank you for visiting Egypt.. Egypt. Thank you for the wonderful welcome to their Royal Highnesses,” British Ambassador to Cairo Gareth Bailey said in a post on his account on the social networking site (Twitter).
Also, in the local matter, Al-Gomhoria newspaper – under the title (launching the fourth batch of the presidential program for qualifying young people for leadership) – stated that the presidential program for qualifying young people for leadership announced yesterday, Friday, the opening of the application for a new batch of trainees in the program through its official pages on the communication sites. social.
She added that the first batch of the presidential program was launched in 2016 in conjunction with the Year of Youth at the initiative of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, and 3 batches of the presidential program have been graduated so far.
She pointed out that the presidential program aims to qualify young people for leadership and create a youth base of competencies capable of taking on administrative and societal responsibility in the country, by qualifying them with the latest management theories, practical and scientific planning, and testing their abilities to apply modern methods and methods with high efficiency to form a real nucleus of a society that thinks, learns and innovates.