Will the base rate freeze in January? Bond market ‘freeze 57% increase 43%’ forecast

The market showed that the prospect that the Bank of Korea would freeze the base rate at the Monetary Policy Committee to be held on the 14th was somewhat superior. According to the results of a survey (December 31 – January 5) conducted by the Financial Investment Association on the 12th for bond experts, 57% of respondents expected the base rate to be frozen at the MPC meeting in January. On the other hand, experts (43%) who predicted an interest rate hike did not expect the March election schedule.

Reference-www.hani.co.kr

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.